The Night Watch x Bloody Scotland competition
Terms and conditions.
- This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
- This prize draw is open to all residents of Great Britain (not including Northern Ireland), except employees of HarperCollins or Bloody Scotland (or their parent, subsidiaries, or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
- This is a competition to win one (1) signed copy of The Night Watch in hardback, one (1) bottle of Murmichan Scottish Absinthe, and one (1) set of mini Scottish candles from the Isle of Skye Candle company. Five (5) runners-up will receive hardback copies of The Night Watch.
- To enter, fill in the entry form on the Bloody Scotland website.
- The competition opens on 5 th September 2022 and closes at 11:59pm on 26 th September
- Entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be contacted by HarperCollins to seek their consent to use their name and, following the receipt of such consent, may see their names mentioned on HarperCollins and all related social media accounts or in printed materials.
- HarperCollins is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- HarperCollins reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winner will be contacted by 24 th October. If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe, HarperCollins reserves the right to select another winner. HarperCollins will use reasonable endeavours to deliver all prizes within one (1) month of the competition ending, however HarperCollins is not liable for any delay in the delivery of any prize.
- The email addresses of entrants will only be used for the administration of the prize draw and will not be added to any email marketing lists, unless the entrant selected to receive email communications from us on the competition entry form.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- This competition and promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.