Win tickets to Stuart MacBride & Caro Ramsay and opening reception!
Today (Friday 12th August) marks just one month to go until Bloody Scotland 2016 kicks off, our fifth year running. To celebrate we’re launching a competition and you could win exclusive access to the private opening reception* on Friday 9th September and also free tickets to the opening event with Stuart MacBride and Caro Ramsay on Friday 9th September at 7pm for yourself and a friend.
To enter we’d like you to tell us, on camera, why you’re looking forward to coming to Bloody Scotland for its fifth year and why you think people should come. You don’t need to film a trailer, just a brief 20/30 second video will do! Upload it to somewhere we’ll see it and we’ll pick our favourite one by Friday 26th of August.
– Post your video on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bloodyscotland/
– Post it on Twitter and tag us @BloodyScotland and/or use the hashtag #bloodyscotland
– Upload the video to YouTube and post the link on our Facebook page, or tweet us the link or send the video link to email@example.com
Any of these options are valid, just make sure we can see it. (Don’t set it to private, for example.) If in doubt email a link to your video directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Again, it doesn’t have to be fancy, just point your nearest camera/smart phone/iPad/web cam at yourself and get entering!
Bloody Scotland’s Social Media Manager Laura Jones filmed a video as an example of what you could do.
If you have any questions then please email them to email@example.com
We look forward to viewing your videos and good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Competition winner and +1 MUST be able to attend the opening reception in Stirling at 5:30pm on Friday 9th September. Full details will be provided to the winner.
– Competition winner and +1 MUST also be able to attend the opening event with Stuart MacBride and Caro Ramsay at 7pm in Stirling on Friday 9th September.
– We are unable to cover travel or accommodation costs for the winner and their +1.
– If you are chosen as winner and are unable to come to the above events we will choose another winner from the entries.
– The winner will be informed soon after Friday 26th August.
*The opening reception will announce the winner of the McIlvanney Prize with longlisted authors in attendance. This reception is not open to the public.